Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 19
G
stranger
stranger
G Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 19
Nah....I just can't get UBB to install on a Windows server. What am I doing wrong?? It was never this much trouble when I installed it on the old server all those years ago.

I'm now getting a compilation error, as follows:

There was a compilation error while loading the UBB.classic libraries and data files:

Can't locate vars_config.cgi in @INC (@INC contains: \nas23entdomainsttradmusic.comuserhtdocscgi-bin \nas23entdomainsttradmusic.comuserhtdocscgi-binModules ./Modules . c:/Perl/lib c:/Perl/site/lib) at \nas23entdomainsttradmusic.comuserhtdocscgi-bincp.cgi line 135.

Please make sure that you uploaded the CGI and Variables files to the proper directory, permissions are set properly on the files, and that paths in the control panel are set correctly.

I have no idea what any of this means.

Nath.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346
R
enthusiast
enthusiast
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 171 guests, and 128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)