Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Hi,

I am having a problem with certain areas when you set the width to a SET width (ie 750 instead of 95%). Below I have listed some examples of areas on my board where the graphics, and the text will not line up, they go left...If you could take a look at this and see if this needs a fix that would be great

Example 1
Example 2

Also..I have most of my boards open to general posting and do not require that the person register. However, when you are not logged in, then if you try to reply, or reply with quotes it takes you to the post screen for a second and then redirects you back to the original post. If I go to log in, it works fine...I have set the forum to anyone can reply, anyone can post...It is on the same site mentioned in the links above....

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Moving this to bugs for Ted's attention...


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 166 guests, and 137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)