Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I just upgraded to 6.212 (The latest release number) from 6.1. Everything seems to work fine except the registered user count. The number is still at 801. This is the same number from 2 days ago before I upgraded. I know additional people have registered. The latest member comes up with a person and his number is 803.

Please help

my board is at http://www.rodder.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi

Thank You for your assistance
Andy

Classics at

http://www.Rodder.com
http://www.FordTalk.com
http://www.RodPics.com

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
ajludden:

Did you follow the steps located here when you upgraded? If not, it sounds like you might not have completed steps 7 and/or 8. Be sure to toggle your board off before you complete these steps.

Craig

Craig Liebendorfer
Infopopâ„¢ Support Enthusiast
I am here to []http://www.emo.spacespider.net/conf08.gif[/] you.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Rick Gardner), 283 guests, and 175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)