Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#156474 05/27/2001 10:40 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I remove server for my UBB
It has a error in new server

setup control panel:

Error:

Your UBB NonCGI Directory Path is not correct. You would also receive this error if you forgot to upload the on.gif file into your UBB Non CGI directory. [There may be other errors, as well.]

#156475 05/27/2001 11:20 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I'm a little confused on what you are asking. We need more information:

1. Are you in the installaton phase or has your UBB been working and all of a sudden you're getting errors?

2. What version of UBB6 is this installation?

3. Please provide a direct URL to your UBB6 control panel (cp.cgi).

#156476 05/28/2001 7:48 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
My UBB work well in server f2s.com but It load slow, so I try to move UBB to new server prehosting.com
I download all files and upload to new server,
the path in file var_config.cgi is changed

-I'm in the installaton phase, I getting that error When I run cp.cgi
- I used UBB6.04d (update form UBB6.04c)
-URL to my UBB CP: here

(noncgi, members is in cgi-bin )

#156477 05/28/2001 3:22 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
What is the URL to your non-cgi directory? I've checked http://storm.prohosting.com/firstman/ubb and /firstman/UBB and neither work. Where have you put and what name did you give the noncgi directory? That is what is causing the problem. Did you remember to move the noncgi directory?

#156478 05/29/2001 7:34 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I changed the path to cgi-bin. It's OK
Thank you very much!


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 427 guests, and 119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)