Hi
An error seems to have occurred out of the blue on my UBB! My site is leedschat.com (ubb is at leedschat.com/chat/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi ) and I have re-done the search index, user post histories, however on doing Rebuild Forum Stat Files I get the following:
An error has occurred:
Can't find string terminator "!" anywhere before EOF at /home/leedscha/public_html/chat/ubb/cache-43XNH2WB/search_index/forum1_recentmeta.cgi line 11353.
Backtrace: cp.cgi:990 -> sub main::refreshing
Backtrace: cp_lib.cgi:2025 -> sub main::__ANON__
Backtrace: cp_lib.cgi:1973 -> sub main::refreshwrapper_forumstats
Backtrace: cp_index.cgi:326 -> sub main::rebuild_forum_stats_core
Backtrace: cp_index.cgi:379 -> sub main::create_forum_summary
Backtrace: ubb_lib_2.cgi:258 -> sub main::refresh_recentmeta
Backtrace: ubb_lib_ci.cgi:14 -> sub main::rebuild_recentmeta
Backtrace: ubb_lib_ci.cgi:38 -> sub main::GetForumMetaTopics
Backtrace: ubb_lib_files.cgi:532 -> sub main::RequireVars
Backtrace: ubb_lib.cgi:878 -> sub (eval)
Backtrace: forum1_recentmeta.cgi:11353 -> sub UBBCGI::Carp::die
Backtrace: Carp.pm:82 -> sub UBBCGI::Carp::fatalsToBrowser
Backtrace: Carp.pm:139 -> sub main::StandardHTML2
Backtrace: cp_lib.cgi:131 -> sub main::Tracer
At the moment I can't seem to get on to the site either :
FYI
leedschat.com : the square ball online is temporarily closed whilst upgrading work takes place. the site will hopefully return soon. cheers, Ben
People posting are getting various string terminator errors and I am feeling at a loss as to how to sort this all out!!!
If anyone has any suggestions they would be most gratefully received.
Kind Regards
Ben