Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 6
K
stranger
stranger
K Offline
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 6
I searched the boards for a problem similar to this one and wasn't able to find any, so here goes:

I exceeded my disk storage on my server and my UBB (version 6.3.0.1) experienced a couple of errors as a result of it. I fixed a couple of them, but one error in particular is that some members can't view their Sent Private Messages. When you log in to the profile, the box for Sent Private Messages ends abruptly and you can't scroll down to read any of them.

My URL is: http://www.betterthanezra.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

I've rebuilt all the stats to no avail. Is there a specific place I should be looking for 0 byte CGI files to fix this problem?

Please help!

Thanks,
Miles

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
There are a number of issues that can cause this behavior - please upgrade to the latest release, which fixes this bug.


This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 6
K
stranger
stranger
K Offline
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 6
I will upgrade to the latest release, but out of sheer curiosity, what is one possible explanation for a problem like this?

Thanks,
Miles


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Phun), 259 guests, and 127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)