Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 5
S
stranger
stranger
S Offline
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 5
Just got a new server up and running, now using Win2k3 Web Server edition. Got one website setup to test the UBB stuff and it doesn't work. I get this error:

HTTP Error 403.1 - Forbidden: Execute access is denied

Here's the link to the CP.HTML page:

http://www.lvshooters.com/forum/board/ubb/cp.html

I have set the properties for the directory to EVERYONE = FULL. I turned on the cgi and pl file types to go to my Perl.exe, and the path is correct. That directory also has EVERYONE = FULL for access.

In IIS, I have the web service extensions allowed, the CGI-BIN directory has the configuration setup and is set for execute and script source access.

What am I missing?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346
R
enthusiast
enthusiast
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346
Moving this to v5 Assistance.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)