Hi All,
I have been running UBB for quite some time now. It has been running great (version 6.7.2) until today when I went to make a post.
For some reason when I create a new topic in forum the topic does not appear. It will show up on the main page under the Last Post Column, but if you go into the forum proper the post isn't there. The same goes for any change I make to a topic. For example I closed a topic but when I look at the forum list it doesn't show it as being closed. If you click on the topic and go into it it shows as being closed.
I tried to clear the cache and reindex and rebuild everything with no luck.
Any suggestions?
The board is here...
http://www.cynthiapreston.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi Although I have it down for maintenance. I was hoping someone has heard of this issue before, otherwise I can open it if need be.
George C.