Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 12
P
stranger
stranger
P Offline
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 12
I have never experienced this problem before, but it all started yesterday.

If you go to register for my board, it allows you to enter your birthdate just fine. Then it brings up the user agreement. Now, if you go and hit I AGREE real fast, it takes you to the next step to fill out the registration form. Now if you sit there and read everything or take at least 5 seconds before hitting the I AGREE button it gives you this message:

"Sorry, we were unable to find your age information. It appears that your browser did not send the information to us properly. Please make sure your browser accepts cookies from this UBB. You can not register or log in without cookies."

And if you do quickly hit I AGREE and get to the next page to start filling out the registration form - it will also STATE THE SAME ERROR MESSAGE when you go to hit submit to submit your registration.

It has never done this to me before, this just started. I have not changed anything or done anything to my computer?

What could be the problem? I am getting complaints now that folks can't register.

My message board can be found at:
http://www.keithurbanfans.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

I have a total of 8596 members.

What could be wrong? Please help?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
are you, or the user reporting this issue, running any cookie monitoring/purging utilities?? This would include Norton Internet Security especially...

Also, I was able to register on your forums without issue; I waited on each presented page for 10 seconds before continuing...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 12
P
stranger
stranger
P Offline
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 12
I actually turned off the age check and I have no problems now. But if I turn it back on it WILL happen. It always use to work for me before and I never had complaints until today. And it happened to me too when i registered when it never did before.

Really weird!


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 166 guests, and 137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)