Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 46
J
newbie
newbie
J Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 46
I moved from one server to another (UBB.classicâ„¢ 6.7.2). When posting the time is correct but when you edit a post it shows an hour behind the actual posting time. For example: I posted a discussion at 12:20 pm which is the correct time and then I immediately edited the post and it showed that I edited at 11:20 am the same day.

Please note that server time on the box is an hour behind my computer time:


The current server time is: October 31, 2005 04:13 PM
Your computer time is: October 31, 2005 05:13 PM

I looked through this forum and sawthis post but was not sure if it is the same thing.


"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346
R
enthusiast
enthusiast
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346
I would take a look at your vars_time.cgi and see if there is anything in FudgedOffset. That could explain it, especially if you moved to a server in a different time zone.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 304 guests, and 96 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)