Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 12
P
stranger
stranger
P Offline
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 12
All of a sudden, I keep receiving numerous emails from numerous members of my board saying they are having problems logging in.

So, I go into my control panel and go to the member management tab and search their name to bring up their information to email to them or somthing.

But for everybody that has complained, when the cp pulls up there membership, it is ALL blank, there is no information there for them anymore?

What is happening?

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 55
M
journeyman
journeyman
M Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 55
?

What version are you running?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
He appears to be running 6.7.0

Do you have any mod's installed? If so, which?


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 12
P
stranger
stranger
P Offline
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 12
What are mods? I am sorry I am not that script savvy! :-)

It is really weird it is like some of the member files exist but no longer carry the members information. I have to delete them so the person can re-reigster.

Any suggestions?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Mods == Modifications


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 12
P
stranger
stranger
P Offline
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 12
Nope, no modifications, just the standard installation.

???????


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 490 guests, and 102 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)