Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#164899 06/24/2006 7:38 PM
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 5
T
stranger
stranger
T Offline
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 5
Looked everywhere for this. All the UBB files say this is easy and takes seconds. My ISP has no idea how to do it. All posts here simply say "you need to map CGI to Perl".

Well thats great. And it may even fix my problem but.....

I cant find how to do this.

I have a VPS so I should be able to do it myself but after searching the web I have found nothing.

Can someone please help?

#164900 06/24/2006 8:21 PM
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 5
T
stranger
stranger
T Offline
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 5
Problem solved.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 427 guests, and 119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)