Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 8
T
Stranger
Stranger
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 8
I've been charged with moving an existing and working UBB installation from an SCO local server to a hosted Linux site. I don't know much about UBB and need some guidance as to what to move, where to put things, and how to reconfigure UBB to find/recognize its new home. I'm hoping to find some docs or other help materials for this purpose, so please let me know of same. Some consulting dollars might be available for somebody willing to provide hands-on help. Thanks.

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Welcome

There's lot of moving info here :

https://www.ubbcentral.com/support/docs/ubbclassic/UBB6_backup_transfer.html

I am available for consulting work as well if you need more hands-on assitance. Just pm me with info I've moved quite a few sites, classic and threads


- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
2 members (Geoff, 1 invisible), 466 guests, and 124 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)