Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 14
stranger
stranger
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 14
Hi,

I'm using UBB classic 6.7.3 and have a small problem.
In Control Panel >> Display Options >> General >> General Options, I get an error message between "Your Copyright Notice" and "Popup Window Height (Pixels):".

!! Could not find var def for vars_display :: showcopytype

White letters on a dark blue background.
I already checked vars_display.cgi and it seems to look just fine. The line with the variable "showcopytype" looks like this:

q!showcopytype! => q!text!,

Can somebody help?


Thx,
Bernez

Last edited by Bernez; 08/11/2006 7:16 AM.
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 14
stranger
stranger
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 14
After a Search I've found what I needed.
Problem solved.

Bernez

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 5
A
stranger
stranger
A Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 5
What was The solution?????

Please share....
Or link to what you found...

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
In cp2_vars.cgi

Find the following line and remove it

vars_display::showcopytype


- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
3 members (CESEREL, Geoff, 1 invisible), 396 guests, and 110 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)