Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#165332 10/08/2006 6:37 PM
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 18
O
stranger
stranger
O Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 18
I've never quite unbderstand why ubbthreads makes you jump to certain posts within threads - i know it's meant to take you to where you last were but this has never worked for more. I am always jumped to certain posts in threads that I haven't read at all.. am I misunderstanding this?

Last edited by Olly; 10/08/2006 6:39 PM.
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 56
P
journeyman
journeyman
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 56
I think its supposed to jump to the first Unread post...

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Works for me smile


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 407 guests, and 105 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)