Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#165447 10/09/2006 1:05 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 53
M
MMG
Offline
journeyman
journeyman
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 53
I imported my forum from classic 7.2. When I go into the group editor I see the correct number of people in the group. But when I click on the number I receive the following message:

Control panel message
select COUNT(t1.USER_ID) from ubbt_USERS as t1, ubbt_USER_PROFILE as t2, ubbt_USER_DATA as t3, ubbt_USER_GROUPS as t4 WHERE t1.USER_ID <> '1' and t1.USER_ID = t2.USER_ID and t1.USER_ID = t3.USER_ID and t1.USER_ID = t4.USER_ID and t4.GROUP_ID IN (5) and t4.GROUP_ID IN (5) and t4.GROUP_ID IN (5) and t4.GROUP_ID IN (5) and t4.GROUP_ID IN (5) and t4.GROUP_ID IN (5) and t4.GROUP_ID IN (5) and t4.GROUP_ID IN (5) and t4.GROUP_ID IN (5) and t4.GROUP_ID IN (5) and t4.GROUP_ID IN (5) and t4.GROUP_ID IN (5)GROUP BY t1.USER_ID ORDER BY t2.USER_DISPLAY_NAME ASC

Unknown column 't2.USER_DISPLAY_NAME' in 'order clause'

Last edited by Rick; 10/12/2006 1:21 PM.
MMG #165449 10/09/2006 1:15 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Hmm, I think this may have been something leftover from the beta version. Can you check like 146 of admin/membersearch.php, it should read:

$orderby = "t1.USER_DISPLAY_NAME";


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
4 members (mmem700, vscope, SteveS, 1 invisible), 668 guests, and 128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)