Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 626
Addict
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 626
I am having a problem with the Active Topics feature.

It works ok for the 24 hours, but continues to only show the last 24 hours on the 48 hours and 7 days selections.

I noticed it works ok here, therefore, was it a bug that was fixed?

Last edited by Rick; 10/23/2006 11:37 AM.
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 626
Addict
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 626
Correction, it seems it is only the last 7 days one that isn't working properly.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 626
Addict
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 626
Seven days haven't yet passed since I upgraded to version 7, therefore, could that be part of the problem?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 626
Addict
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 626
Looking for a response to the 7 days choice, which seems to be a bug to me as it doesn't go the full seven days.

As I said previously, the 24 hours and 48 hours choices seem to be working ok.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Do you have posts that fall within that 7 day range that aren't showing up in active topics? How far back are your active topics going? So far I haven't been able to find a bug in this area.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 626
Addict
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 626
If the imported topics do not show, then I will hold off another day or so as I installed and imported a week ago today.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 626
Addict
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 626
It isn't a bug.

I solved the problem, as it was a Control Panel setting problem, I think, on my part.

It is working OK now.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
2 members (SteveS, vscope), 455 guests, and 117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)