Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 40
C
newbie
newbie
C Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 40
If I have the message:

lévitation....clean.....
ok, j'ai compris !!!!!

press quick quotes I get:

Originally Posted by sorano
lévitation....clean.....
ok, j'ai compris !!!!!

normal quotes works fine. looks like some parsing error, know what needs to be changed?

Last edited by Rick; 11/22/2006 6:38 PM.
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
It actually looks like this is some sort of encoding issue as it's only happening on certain servers. So far I haven't been able to get access to a server that is having this problem to test. Is it possible for me to get FTP access so I can do some debugging?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Thanks to Charles for giving me FTP access I'm finally able to get this fixed. Need to test a bit more but all of the encoding issues for any of the AJAX stuff should be fixed for 7.0.2.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 563 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)