Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 12
N
stranger
stranger
N Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 12
Simple question. Are the upgrade guides, admin notes etc still available on this site for upgrading to v 6.5.5?

I am still running v 6.1.1 and wish to upgrade to v6.5.5 before importing the data to v7.

Thanks.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346
R
enthusiast
enthusiast
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346
I believe those guides have been pulled from the current site.

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 12
N
stranger
stranger
N Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 12
Ron

Thanks. Do you know if the upgrade guides changed much brom version 6.5.1 to 6.5.5? Any serious differences? I may have the 6.5.1 upgrade guides downloaded somewhere if I am lucky.


Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I don't think so smile


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
2 members (SteveS, vscope), 455 guests, and 117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)