Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#167747 11/04/2006 11:19 AM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 18
stranger
stranger
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 18
Hi!
Thanks for all the good work, However, I have two questions.
  • I can´t find the language toggle. Am I blind?
  • I read that 7.01 featured a cleaning of the language files.
    Having spent more than five hours translating from English to Swedish, this worries me a little. What language files has been alterered? I don´t wish to do the translation again. confused

Last edited by Rick; 11/08/2006 2:34 PM.
MartinBe #167752 11/04/2006 11:29 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 956
Old Hand
Old Hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 956
there is no user language switch anymore. This is an upcomming feature. You can only select the main language in the control panel:
https://www.ubbcentral.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/1811/page/3#Post1811

Translating can be hard, I know. I do it the following way:
I get beyond compare from scootersoft and compare the 6.5.5 files to 7.0. This way I do a new translation. In 7.0.1 where some no longer used strings removed.

You can exchange own languages here: https://www.ubbcentral.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/postlist/Board/17/page/1



my board: http://www.dragonclan-forum.de
my hobby: http://www.biker-reise.de
Ich kann bei Fragen zu UBBthreads in Deutsch weiterhelfen oder es zumindest versuchen
Zarzal #167837 11/06/2006 9:32 AM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 18
stranger
stranger
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 18
OK, Danke Schön!


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)