Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#167745 11/04/2006 10:04 AM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 2
Moo
Offline
stranger
stranger
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 2
I can't seem to log out. In an attempt to log out and log back in as a member who is having a problem, I have found I can't log out.

I have tried logging out, closing the browser, and opening a new browser. As soon as I get back to our forum, I see I am still logged in. It works this way from both my bookmarked url, and from typing it in myself.

Last edited by Rick; 11/09/2006 5:28 PM.

Garlic bread, it's the future. I've tasted it.
Moo #167746 11/04/2006 10:12 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 956
Old Hand
Old Hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 956
I know this problem. I encounter the same problem as I convert my 6.5.5 to 7.0
The problem comes from corrupt cookies/leftover old cookies. I clear out all cookies from the domain in my browser by hand (not with the clear cookie function from threads), close the browser, reopen and go to my site.

From this point the problem was gone for me and never come back.


my board: http://www.dragonclan-forum.de
my hobby: http://www.biker-reise.de
Ich kann bei Fragen zu UBBthreads in Deutsch weiterhelfen oder es zumindest versuchen
Zarzal #167778 11/05/2006 5:02 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Also worth having a different cookie prefix to your exisitng forums smile

Ian #167803 11/05/2006 5:23 PM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 2
Moo
Offline
stranger
stranger
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 2
Suppose that makes sense. grin


Garlic bread, it's the future. I've tasted it.

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 427 guests, and 119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)