Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I'm not sure I know what you mean, I can see the post without any issues, and the only area i have to scroll in is the code box... Could you attach a screencap of this?
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
hmmm sorry - I did reply to this post - strange....
I have created a test post for it, as I can't attach in this forum
(now moved to bugs - ignore me
)
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659
Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659
Likes: 1
Looks okay to me, too, in IE6 and FF2.
In fact, look how Firefox displays long CODE (and wide images) -- another reason to "upgrade"
Attachments
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Yeh, it looks like your browser ignores ricks css rule to display the horizontal scroll and instead lists it as one long line with no scroll to it... I'm not sure if there is a fix for this since it doesn't seem to be respecting the css rule...
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659
Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659
Likes: 1
Is IE7 supposed to show horizontal scrollbars like FF does? Cuz IE6 doesn't...
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Neither of em do. I'm going to have to redo the styles and any overflowing content to accomodate IE.
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Thanks - as IE7 is now classed as a critical update under Micro$oft updates many will now upgrade to it. I tend to use Firefox in tandom and will often have both running at the same time - problem is I can't remember all my logins for sites LOL
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659
Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659
Likes: 1
Thanks - as IE7 is now classed as a critical update under Micro$oft updates many will now upgrade to it.
Do you know if IE7 requires authentication (as a critical update) like it did with the manual install?
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
By Authentication are you meaning "genuine validation"? If so, it does run through the validation check on install just like the beta's did
Last edited by Rick; 12/03/2006 12:41 PM .
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
indeed it does - that should not affect the majority of people
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I've heard of many people with legit licenses not able to validate against WGA, additionally I've heard stories of it reaking havoc on some rare machines (to which M$ response to "fix" such issues is to reformat)
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
hmmm - fair enough then - been out of touch too much then
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
This will be fixed in 7.1 with the style changes.
0 members (),
118
guests, and
136
robots.
Key:
Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod