Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#169035 11/25/2006 1:26 PM
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 583
old hand
old hand
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 583
A couple of questions:
1. How can I have my table headers look similar to UBBCENTRAL (I'm assuming you're using images instead of straigh colors?)

2. How do I get the "shadow effect" on the tables like here?

Thanks,
Basil

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
For shadows the table wrappers use differant css calls (inner and outer on the styles page).

The images are inserted using the css call for "background-image" (background-repeat may also be of interest).


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 583
old hand
old hand
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 583
I managed to get the Table headers to be repeating shaded image similar to here. Worked great. Now to play with the table shadows.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
You can download the UBBCentral style from the style download section, that comes with the drop shadow table wrappers that you can use for any light background style.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 427 guests, and 119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)