Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#169803 12/06/2006 1:06 PM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 199
Likes: 9
J
Member
Member
J Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 199
Likes: 9
Is there a way in UBB.threads 7.0.2 to change the number of users listed in "Who's Online"?

Right now it seems to only list 6 users by name. I'd like to up that to at least 20.

I could not find a setting for this in the control panel. If it is not there, is it a simple change to a script that I can do? If yes, what script?

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Yep there is,
do a seach as Gizmo posted a tweak smile

That's your search narrowed down to about 1,000

I began the topic, i think i called it

More online - it in this forum may be a few pages back now.


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
:scuffs feet: they're always talking about me wink..


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Well at least in this case it's a good thing laugh

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
hahaha, true that, true that... theres been some times that it hasn't been too... good... :goes back to pear:


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 199
Likes: 9
J
Member
Member
J Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 199
Likes: 9
Thanks!

The link posted by ntdoc worked perfectly.

PS: It does list 11 names.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Phun), 259 guests, and 127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)