Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 171
Likes: 1
member
member
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 171
Likes: 1
I just upgraded my test site from beta to 7.02 (yeah, I'm behind times! :p), and when I went into my preferences, this is the error message I received ...

Quote
Script: /home/adwoff/forums/scripts/editdisplay.inc.php
Line#: 68
SQL Error: Unknown column 't2.USER_EMAIL_WATCHLISTS' in 'field list'
SQL Error #: 1054
Query: SELECT t1.USER_DISPLAY_NAME,t2.USER_START_VIEW,t2.USER_FAVORITES_TAB,t2.USER_FAVORITES_SORT,t2.USER_TOPIC_VIEW_TYPE, t2.USER_TOPICS_PER_PAGE,t2.USER_POSTS_PER_TOPIC,t2.USER_SHOW_AVATARS,t2.USER_SHOW_SIGNATURES,t2.USER_NOTIFY_ON_PM, t2.USER_ACCEPT_PM,t2.USER_TIME_OFFSET,t2.USER_TIME_FORMAT,t2.USER_VISIBLE_ONLINE_STATUS,t2.USER_UNAPPROVED_POST_NOTIFY, t2.USER_TEXT_EDITOR,t2.USER_HIDE_LEFT_COLUMN,t2.USER_HIDE_RIGHT_COLUMN,t2.USER_STYLE,t2.USER_EMAIL_WATCHLISTS FROM ubbt_72006USERS as t1, ubbt_72006USER_PROFILE as t2 WHERE t1.USER_ID = 2 and t1.USER_ID = t2.USER_ID

Please use your back button to return to the previous page.


Soooooooooo ... those who know a hell of a lot more than I do, HOW DO I FIX IT?! LOL

Thanks.

~Sue
adwoff.com

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Did you run upgrade.php from the install directory?

And I'm still at 7.0 wink...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 171
Likes: 1
member
member
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 171
Likes: 1
Originally Posted by Gizmo
Did you run upgrade.php from the install directory?

I thought I did!

Hmmm ... can I do a do-over without the system screaming at me?!

~Sue
adwoff.com

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Yup, it'll just give you an error if you've already run it wink

Last edited by Gizmo; 12/15/2006 8:16 AM.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 171
Likes: 1
member
member
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 171
Likes: 1
Originally Posted by Gizmo
Yup, it'll just give you an error if you've already run it wink

I dunno, Giz.

This what the computer told me:

Quote
This upgrade has been completed. Please remove the entire install directory

And I did do the upgrade from the install directory ... so now what? LOL

~Sue
adwoff.com

ETA: It's just giving me grief (for now) when I'm trying to get into "My Preferences."

Last edited by ADWOFF; 12/15/2006 9:03 AM.
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
That field was added waaaaaaay back in the early beta releases. You'll probably need to manually add it with the following SQL command:

alter table ubbt_72006USER_PROFILE add USER_EMAIL_WATCHLISTS tinyint(1) not null default '0'

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 171
Likes: 1
member
member
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 171
Likes: 1
Originally Posted by Rick
That field was added waaaaaaay back in the early beta releases. You'll probably need to manually add it with the following SQL command:

alter table ubbt_72006USER_PROFILE add USER_EMAIL_WATCHLISTS tinyint(1) not null default '0'

All-righty, Rick, I shall try to do this (when I get up--gotta go to sleep because I work the graveyard tonight) ... but I have a very stooooooopid question for you ... where do I add that command and HOW do I add it?!

This stuff is ALL new for me!

Be gentle!

Thanks.

~Sue
adwoff.com

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Control Panel -> DB Tools -> SQL Command tab

Just paste it into the box wink

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Originally Posted by ADWOFF
Be gentle!
you've got to love the suzie wink


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 563 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)