Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 128
member
member
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 128
[/color]I tried adjusting font size and color on a post on my site and it puts the following in the post:[color:#FF6666]
It changes the color and font size if I put the changes before and after but the codes show up in the post itself. Is this supposed to happen?

test[color:#FF9966][/color]test[size:14pt]

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 128
member
member
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 128
I think I get it now, text needs to be highlighted and then click on modification...


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 166 guests, and 137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)