Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 36
C
newbie
newbie
C Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 36
Inspired by Mississippi Mud

[Linked Image from mylifeisbeer.com]
Attachments
308-BlackNTan.jpg
311-BlackNTan_no_wrapper.txt (11.03 KB, 1074 downloads)


All I have is a piece of hard rock candy. But it's not for eatin'. It's just for lookin' through
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Good combination, it kinda reminds me of a mocha... but the background seems out of place to me for some reason..


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 36
C
newbie
newbie
C Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 36
I think it could be mocha with a different back too.

God that puke green one (drab) I made a little bit ago is ugly. He. I have to stop making them on my laptop where everything is so dim.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Yeh, it can be an issue making things on an LCD, unfortunatley all i have are lcd monitors; the only CRT I have is a 17" widescreen monitor in my office but no pc is hooked up to it at the moment lol...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659
Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659
Likes: 1

Looks good, but those white forum images, well.... kinda distracting IMHO


GangsterBB.NET (Ver. 7.6.1.1)
PHP Version 8.1.34 / MySQL 5.7.23-23 / Apache 2.4.67
2007 Content Rulez Contest - Hon Mention
UBB.classic 6.7.2 - RIP
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 36
C
newbie
newbie
C Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 36
Originally Posted by jgeoff
Looks good, but those white forum images, well.... kinda distracting IMHO

There is an existing bug on my board that doesnt allow me to set the forum images. Unless of course you were talking about our custom images ;-) for earch board topic.

I've been trying to tweak that Koniro into a black version but it's taking me some time. I think I Need to make a specific background image larger...

Preview
http://www.ascensionist.com/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=previewskin&skin=17]

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659
Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659
Likes: 1

I like this one! cool

But yeah, I'm talking about horn.gif, etc... perhaps a transparent background for each or something wouldn't make them so apparent.


GangsterBB.NET (Ver. 7.6.1.1)
PHP Version 8.1.34 / MySQL 5.7.23-23 / Apache 2.4.67
2007 Content Rulez Contest - Hon Mention
UBB.classic 6.7.2 - RIP
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Originally Posted by jgeoff
But yeah, I'm talking about horn.gif, etc... perhaps a transparent background for each or something wouldn't make them so apparent.
png transparencies rule, ftw! lol... (and yes, they are supported by IE6 and below with a simple javascript tweak)


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 36
C
newbie
newbie
C Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 36
Yes that is ideal. I don't have the rights for that board to change those specific files.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Havenofsobriety), 176 guests, and 163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)