Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#172262 01/04/2007 2:20 AM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 36
C
newbie
newbie
C Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 36
I noticed that this board also has this bug where it displays the number 4 instead of the last post date and time. Attached file.

Is there a fix?
Attachments
310-bug.jpg


All I have is a piece of hard rock candy. But it's not for eatin'. It's just for lookin' through
chep #172268 01/04/2007 2:55 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Try updating your profile (and make sure your timezone offset and time are set) and see if it still is in error.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #172271 01/04/2007 3:05 AM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 36
C
newbie
newbie
C Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 36
It goes away all by itself sometimes.

So I cannot confirm that fixes it since it isn't happening right now.


All I have is a piece of hard rock candy. But it's not for eatin'. It's just for lookin' through
chep #172277 01/04/2007 3:22 AM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Try flushing your cookie for the site and logging back in and viewing it here.

I don't see that on any forum here.

.

ntdoc #172278 01/04/2007 3:32 AM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 36
C
newbie
newbie
C Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 36
It could be a cookie issue.

I know that multiple people saw it on our board (not this one) a couple of weeks ago. Here was the thread Link

It only happened when a user was logged in.

I cannot reproduce the problem right now.

chep #172291 01/04/2007 4:09 AM
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659
Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659
Likes: 1

FWIW, I've never seen that. Weird.


GangsterBB.NET (Ver. 7.6.1.1)
PHP Version 8.1.34 / MySQL 5.7.23-23 / Apache 2.4.67
2007 Content Rulez Contest - Hon Mention
UBB.classic 6.7.2 - RIP
jgeoff #172296 01/04/2007 4:24 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
ive seen some issues wiht times in the past, but they've been due to changes in how times are displayed; this isn't one of them :x...

The previous error was fixed by updating the profile after the change.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #172329 01/04/2007 2:40 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Found the problem. It's an issue when time format is set to show on the registration screen. Will get this fixed up for the next beta.

Rick #172459 01/05/2007 10:58 AM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 36
C
newbie
newbie
C Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 36
Thank you Rick. Great news!


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Phun), 259 guests, and 127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)