Wow, that one is out of my reach for sure Now the convertible Camaro might be possible. Early talk is that they're going to try and keep them affordable like the original Camaro's were. How that translates to today's dollar, we'll see
I've always wanted a 69 Camaro, and it's something I thought about getting someday even if it needed some work. After seeing the prototype pictures of the 2010 convertible however, my priorities might have changed
I had a 1968 Camaro SS but got rid of it many years ago.
You might want to check on prices though, some of those old classics that are fully restored are now going for over $25K
I'd love a new Corvette C7 but it looks like they're going to tack on another $40K+ to the price and bring it close to $100K so I'll probably die before ever owning one like that.