Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
N
N Offline
In 6.5, you could toggle favorite froms so only the favorites would be displayed on the main listing. This was an incredibly liked feature by my users, so I'm sad to see it gone. I realize there's the Watched Forums, but its not as nice as the favorite toggle. Any way to get this back?

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I suppose only Rick can answer that for sure. He has stated though that as time permits he wants to put most things back into the new produdct.

N
N Offline
Yay. smile

So I guess that begs the question...why did a lot of features not make it in the upgrade?

UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Some features where left out due to time constraints. The deadline was failed for the official release, and the project intially scrapped, when Rick got back on for UBB.T7 I believe he also had a deadline, not to mention the users where peeved by hearing that both UBB.T and UBB.C where going to die... So there was a rush to get it out the door and to the public for testing.

And as 7 is a complete recode, things took a lot of time; so not everything, from both products, made it back initially, but most are in, and several others are schedualed to be added as well.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
N
N Offline
Ah, okay. Well, that sucks to hear that things were on the verge of dying...I just renewed for a 5 year license. heh

R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
No worries now Napalm. Just some confusion in direction there for a bit, but the dust has settled and it's full speed ahead wink

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Version 7.7.5 Images suddenly not displaying
by Stovebolt - 05/04/2024 11:19 AM
Bots
by Outdoorking - 04/13/2024 5:08 PM
Can you add html to language files?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:41 PM
Do I need to rebuild my database?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:58 AM
This is not a bug, but a suggestion
by Baldeagle - 04/05/2024 11:25 PM
Who's Online Now
4 members (Gizmo, Baldeagle, Ruben, 1 invisible), 779 guests, and 156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29