Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#172798 01/09/2007 4:06 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 171
Likes: 1
member
member
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 171
Likes: 1
I know I've seen this topic somewhere. In fact, I thought I e-mailed to myself, but I sure cannot find it!

I'd like to put my site's custom logo/banner at the top of most of my forums, and have specialized custom logo/banners in other forums.

Where do I insert the code?!

Thanks!

~Sue
adwoff.com

ADWOFF #172800 01/09/2007 4:09 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
header insert, see html includes in the general display options.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #172801 01/09/2007 4:10 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 171
Likes: 1
member
member
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 171
Likes: 1
Originally Posted by Gizmo
header insert, see html includes in the general display options.

Thank YOU, Sir Gizzy! smile

~Sue
adwoff.com

ADWOFF #172802 01/09/2007 4:15 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
np suziequeue wink...

Normally I'd put a full list of instructions, but I have faith in your skillz, not to mention i'm theme matching for MattUK and Ian right now lol


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)