|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 171 Likes: 1
member
|
|
member
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 171 Likes: 1 |
I know I've seen this topic somewhere. In fact, I thought I e-mailed to myself, but I sure cannot find it!
I'd like to put my site's custom logo/banner at the top of most of my forums, and have specialized custom logo/banners in other forums.
Where do I insert the code?!
Thanks!
~Sue adwoff.com
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
header insert, see html includes in the general display options.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 171 Likes: 1
member
|
|
member
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 171 Likes: 1 |
header insert, see html includes in the general display options. Thank YOU, Sir Gizzy!  ~Sue adwoff.com
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
np suziequeue  ... Normally I'd put a full list of instructions, but I have faith in your skillz, not to mention i'm theme matching for MattUK and Ian right now lol
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
206
guests, and
158
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
|
|