Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#173198 01/12/2007 11:16 AM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 120
K
Member
Member
K Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 120
Since I use a lot of avatars (but with a purpose, not just 'messing it up') I would like to get them sorted alphabetically when they get displayed. Is there any way?

Kayjey #173225 01/12/2007 3:58 PM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Not currently without modifying code manually that I'm aware of beyond the sort it already does.

There have been a few requests to have Folder/User/etc types of additional options added to upcoming releases.

.

ntdoc #173259 01/12/2007 8:02 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
agreed - a sort needs to be in place along with sub folders smile

The same sorting needs to apply to smilies (The pop up box doesn't look so good when you have many smilies all of differemt sizes frown )


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
3 members (CESEREL, Geoff, 1 invisible), 396 guests, and 110 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)