|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
veteran
|
|
veteran
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344 |
I only have 1 style on my test site. I added to the .newpost
color: #fc4545; font-weight: bold;
I have enabled it as well in Forum Summary Options & Forum display and nothing. After talking with Giz I deleted the all contents in template/compile/ cleared my cache, deleted my cookies and it still will not display. I also made sure all permission checks were good and they are. When in the style editor it shows it as working but not on the board. This is using IE7 & FF
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1 |
I'm assuming that everyone who's visited your test site sees the same thing. (Has anyone else checked it besides you?)
I'm also gonna assume that your CSS is correct. And also that you truly only have 1 style, and the default is indicated as such.
Right?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
veteran
|
|
veteran
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344 |
Yup all is right and Gizmo went and checked it as well
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1 |
I only have 1 style on my test site. I added to the .newpost
color: #fc4545; font-weight: bold; Okay, I'm guessing that .newpost is new in 7.1 since it's not in my 7.0... I just erased my entire reply. lol Sorry I can't help since I gotta wait for the non-beta final... ...but if you PM me a link and perhaps even CP access, tomorrow I might be able to track it down or at least confirm it...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
veteran
|
|
veteran
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344 |
Yes it is 7.1b4 Gizmo went in the cp and confirmed it and that the style sheet was building, not sure why it wont display though.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1 |
I'm assuming you tried another browser, too, just to be sure...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097 Likes: 1 |
I thought according to you and Gizmo there is no other browser besides FF 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1 |
Products with the label "browser" do exist, tho it's just a misnomer... lol
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
veteran
|
|
veteran
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344 |
Yes I said I used FF as well as IE7
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1 |
Yeah, sorry.  If you PM me your link, I'll at least take a looksee tomorrow... can't hurt, right?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
veteran
|
|
veteran
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344 |
All fixed, Goof on my part. I was comparing the old cfrm.tpl and new one since we had a small mod in there and somehow over wrote the original on my comp with the old one and sent it up. Do we have a srew up forum to move this to?
Last edited by gliderdad; 01/16/2007 3:50 AM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1 |
Happens to the best of us... 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
lol good one, you didn't tell me you had used old templates  ... I had you check several things, never figured on this one 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
veteran
|
|
veteran
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344 |
I never thought I uploaded a the one. I would have never thought of it until I notice the cfrm.tpl on my desktop, thats when I knew I must of accidentally sent the old one up. Like I said I like learning the hard way, I learn better by mistakes  And they are usually stupid little things like this.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1 |
don't worry we all make mistakes - I make plenty 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
I never thought I uploaded a the one. I would have never thought of it until I notice the cfrm.tpl on my desktop, thats when I knew I must of accidentally sent the old one up. Like I said I like learning the hard way, I learn better by mistakes  And they are usually stupid little things like this. lol don't worry we all make mistakes - I make plenty  
|
|
|
|
1 members (Havenofsobriety),
176
guests, and
163
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|