Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 46
J
journeyman
journeyman
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 46
select USER_ID,GROUP_ID from ubbt_USER_GROUPS where USER_ID IN ('17920') AND GROUP_ID in ('5','6','7') AND (GROUP_ID <> '3' )

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 46
J
journeyman
journeyman
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 46
it displayed this at the top of my page, it changed the group like I wanted.

but I am not sure why it told my this.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
It's a select statement, so I think it's trying to re-display the group list.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I reported this bug on the beta forum - hopefully it will be fixed in the next beta smile

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I find it kinda funny that some of the bugs where aforementioned :x


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Quick fix on this one...the usual debug code left in.

Line 111 of admin/dochangeusergroups.php has this:

echo $query;

Just remove that line.

Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 186
member
member
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 186
I am having a similar error. If I select all selected members on this page everything works great. But if I select All Members in search I get the following.

"Control panel message
SELECT t1.USER_ID,t4.GROUP_ID FROM ubbt_USERS as t1, ubbt_USER_GROUPS as t4 WHERE t1.USER_ID <> '1' and t1.USER_ID = t4.USER_ID and t2.USER_TOTAL_POSTS > '100' GROUP BY USER_ID ORDER BY USER_ID ASC

Unknown table 't2' in where clause"

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Hmm, will need to check on that one and see what I have wrong there.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Hmm, I can't duplicate this error on my test site. I'm assuming from the query you're search for any user with over 100 posts?

Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 186
member
member
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 186
Correct. I am trying to create a new group so that I can more easily control who is able to able to use attachments. I was able to do it changing 25 members at a time, but it always returned that error when I tried to do the entire list.

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659
Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659
Likes: 1

That would actually be a good feature request: "Only allow attachments for: All, Registered, Full Members, Mods/Admins only." cool


GangsterBB.NET (Ver. 7.6.1.1)
PHP Version 8.1.34 / MySQL 5.7.23-23 / Apache 2.4.67
2007 Content Rulez Contest - Hon Mention
UBB.classic 6.7.2 - RIP

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)