Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
M
Addict
Addict
M Offline
Importer for Threads on PHP5.1 and MySQL5.0 on Windows 2003 IIS 6.0. It dies at users and was fine on the first tables.

==============================================

Processing users 1 - 201 of 519

Importing Mors - Mors (2)
Script:
Line#:
SQL Error:
SQL Error #: 0
Query: insert into ubbt_USER_PROFILE (USER_ID,USER_REAL_EMAIL,USER_DISPLAY_EMAIL,USER_SIGNATURE,USER_DEFAULT_SIGNATURE,USER_HOMEPAGE,USER_OCCUPATION, USER_LOCATION,USER_TOPICS_PER_PAGE,USER_TOPIC_VIEW_TYPE,USER_NOTIFY_ON_PM,USER_ICQ,USER_EXTRA_FIELD_1,USER_EXTRA_FIELD_2,USER_EXTRA_FIELD_3,USER_EXTRA_FIELD_4,USER_EXTRA_FIELD_5,USER_AVATAR,USER_SHOW_AVATARS,USER_VISIBLE_ONLINE_STATUS, USER_ACCEPT_PM,USER_TITLE,USER_POSTS_PER_TOPIC,USER_NAME_COLOR,USER_TIME_OFFSET,USER_TOTAL_POSTS,USER_SHOW_SIGNATURES,USER_RATING,USER_TOTAL_RATES,USER_AVATAR_WIDTH,USER_AVATAR_HEIGHT,USER_ACCEPT_ADMIN_EMAILS,USER_HOBBIES,USER_BIRTHDAY,USER_PUBLIC_BIRTHDAY,USER_TIME_FORMAT,USER_FLOOD_CONTROL_OVERRIDE) values ( 2 , 'mors@validusguild.com' , '' , '' , '[]http://www.validusguild.com/images/mors_sig.jpg[/]' , '' , '' , '' , 10 , 'flat' , 'On' , '' , '' , '' , '' , '' , '' , '' , 1 , 'yes' , 'yes' , 'GM' , 10 , 'Purple' , 0 , 710 , 'yes' , 0 , 0 , '' , '' , '' , '' , '9/5/1964' , 1 , '' , -1 )

Happy Customer !!!
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
I *think* it doesn't like the fact that USER_AVATAR_WIDTH and HEIGHT are blank. Do you have access to something like phpmyadmin so you can run queries on the database? If so, try running that exact query and see what it comes back with for an error. We may need to adjust the default values in the createtable script.

I think the createtable script might need to be altered like this. Line 456 and 457 have this:

USER_AVATAR_WIDTH int(4),
USER_AVATAR_HEIGHT int(4),

They probably need to be changed to this:

USER_AVATAR_WIDTH int(4) default '0',
USER_AVATAR_HEIGHT int(4) default '0',

J
J Offline
My guess is it's a problem with the new Strict mode in MySQL. If this is a localhost installation on your own computer, and/or if you have access to your my.ini file, find the following line:

sql-mode="STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION"

And add a # in front of it to comment it out. Then restart your MySQL service. True, it's probably something that should be changed in the threads installer just for compatibility, but that's a quick fix that will solve those types of problems with a lot of other off-the-shelf scripts.

---Jamin

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
M
Addict
Addict
M Offline
Yes I am sure this is it. Basically the importer dies every time. I have been trying to find out about MySQL 5.0.22 so I can get used to it. I was just reading a out this when you posted it. I will have to try it.

Happy Customer !!!
M
Addict
Addict
M Offline
This change to my.ini did in fact fix this error I was getting.

I don't think it was Rick's script.

Thanks Jamin

Happy Customer !!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Bots
by Outdoorking - 04/13/2024 5:08 PM
Can you add html to language files?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:41 PM
Do I need to rebuild my database?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:58 AM
This is not a bug, but a suggestion
by Baldeagle - 04/05/2024 11:25 PM
spam issues
by ECNet - 03/19/2024 11:45 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Nightcrawler), 963 guests, and 210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29