Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#175642 01/26/2007 7:49 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian
Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Hi,

Our forums are down and we are getting

Code
[ERROR][Fri, Jan 26 2007 11:45:46 +0000] [/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/cfrm] [199.67.203.140] Script: /path/to/forums/libs/ubbthreads.inc.php - Line: 2076 
			delete from ubbt_CACHED_PERMISSIONS
			where CACHED_TIMESTAMP < 1169797546
		 - Got error 127 from storage engine

in the logs. All tables have been repaired.

Any thoughts?

Ian #175643 01/26/2007 8:53 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian
Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
problem solved thanks.

Ian #175646 01/26/2007 12:11 PM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Originally Posted by Ian
problem solved thanks.

Could you share what the problem was caused by and what the fix was please.

ntdoc #175649 01/26/2007 12:31 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian
Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
er no....

because I am not sure what caused it, or what fixed it - all I know is that the tables had been repaired, but I then had this problem in the logs.

Sorry

Ian #175736 01/26/2007 8:16 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143


This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]
David Dreezer #175788 01/27/2007 2:53 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian
Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
yep - read that thread LOL


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Rick Gardner), 283 guests, and 175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)