Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#176226 01/31/2007 7:45 AM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
veteran
veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
I found this script on my travels - CrawlTrack. I'm not connected to this script / site in any way but I've been using the script for a week now and thought it was worth a mention.

It tracks and logs bots, crawlers, spiders that visit your site. It is PHP / MySQL based and is absolutely FREE.

Demo: http://www.crawltrack.fr/crawler/

Home: http://www.crawltrack.fr/

ScriptKeeper #176227 01/31/2007 8:46 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
looks interesting thanks smile

Ian #176229 01/31/2007 8:58 AM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Seen the title and thought it was somthing to do with Elton John ? whistle

Not sure what to make of it actually.


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
ScriptKeeper #176261 01/31/2007 2:57 PM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Thanks - will have to check into it further as time permits. Have book marked.

ntdoc #176289 01/31/2007 4:03 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Free is a very good price! wink


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 225 guests, and 88 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)