|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143 |
As I have now been banned from the Temptation thread I made a thread just for me.
Ha!
Only I can post.
Ha!
(you know you want to)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
David, I love you, will you, stroke my dog?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
and smells like chinese food...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
veteran
|
|
veteran
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344 |
Sounds like someone else may be violated 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057 |
I refuse to be drawn into any violation Topics lol
BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1 People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
Sounds like someone else may be violated  again? I refuse to be drawn into any violation Topics lol here i come!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
veteran
|
|
veteran
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344 |
Watch out mark, he's coming for you again, roflmao
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097 Likes: 1 |
hehe - If Mark doesn't get busier at work he'll pass me too. Seems he has been awakened to posting more lately.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
Watch out mark, he's coming for you again, roflmao With the SPATCHULA!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097 Likes: 1 |
Did you mean to say: SPAMchula
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1 |
looks like Nav is worried I might catch him up LOL
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1 |
of course I refuse to spam like the rest if you 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097 Likes: 1 |
Why? Do they call it TRASH TALK in England instead 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1 |
trash - no such word 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
Did you mean to say: SPAMchula  I wondr if tacobell will let me put spam in my taco!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1 |
Well I am calling it a night - still not feeling wonderful - so no doubt you will all have posted a few hundred times by the time I wake up LOL
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
hope you feel better... i do as this is post 4k
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
veteran
|
|
veteran
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344 |
Feel better You should be hitting 5000 by what Mon?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
haha, 1k posts perhaps 2 weeks :/... Depends on what goodies i have to respond to, or if i get anything to work on...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
I think Rick is sweating again 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1 |
I never sweat.....I could drop you down to -4000 if I felt like it 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
veteran
|
|
veteran
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344 |
thems sound like fighting words, rofl
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1 |
I never sweat.....I could drop you down to -4000 if I felt like it  You could just customize his Flood Check to, say, 5 minutes or something.... 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1 |
I think I should add to the Post Title list that ships with .threads. I think the highest is 5000 with Carpal Tunnel. Maybe I should add one for 25k of Gizmo 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1 |
Some jack@$$ on my forum is about to hit 40,000 -- almost twice as many as the person behind him. And I'm third. :/ Might have to implement a pay-as-you-go feature as well. Even a penny a post would add up. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1 |
40k? Wowsers, he must be your version of Gizmo. I guess every board must have at least one 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1 |
40k? Wowsers, he must be your version of Gizmo. I guess every board must have at least one  Nah, Gizmo is at least helpful to have around... 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
I never sweat.....I could drop you down to -4000 if I felt like it  At the count of three... Draw! :draws micky mouse: I think I should add to the Post Title list that ships with .threads. I think the highest is 5000 with Carpal Tunnel. Maybe I should add one for 25k of Gizmo  Yes, Yes YES OH GOD YES! :x... And no version is as good as the original :nod:
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
Nah, Gizmo is at least helpful to have around...  yup, and i purr when rubbed right... Dave and Mark know all about that  ... :re-sheathes katana:
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1 |
Lots more posts....
Am I past Navaho yet?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684
Addict
|
|
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684 |
Just last week I reworked my post count titles to go up as high as 400,000 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1 |
400K!! Wow that would be a lot of posting...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684
Addict
|
|
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684 |
I'm planning on being around for the long term.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1 |
Will forums exist when you reach that figure? LOL
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684
Addict
|
|
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684 |
I home so. I purchased the lifetime UBB license. 
|
|
|
|
1 members (Havenofsobriety),
176
guests, and
163
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|