|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 869
old hand
|
|
old hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 869 |
SOmeone once gave the info on how to use firefox to determine errors. for some reason everything is centered for people with IE on www.clubadventist.com not for people using other browsers.. I have added extra /center>
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1 |
First problem I notice is that, at 1024x768 (85Hz) on my 21" monitor -- your last Google Ad block in the header doesn't fit and is put below the rest... (it's okay at 1280x1024, but everyone doesn't have that, or widescreen.)
Secondly, adding </center> in the HEAD section won't solve anything.
In your Header include, you placed a <center> tag before your logo, but never closed it. You want to place the </center> after the last Google adblock. Or better yet, put everything in a table and align=center the table.
And if you can narrow that header a bit, it'd be cool. Add width and height parameters to your logo. Place the whole shebang in a table w/o cellpadding/spacing with a white background to lose that line between the logo and the Ads. And try to narrow the ads up.
Your code shows 4 blocks of 250-width ads, but I only see 3 showing up? Lose one. Your logo is 361px wide, you can't have 4 blocks of 250px in the same line... 3 barely works...
Start there and then let's see how it looks...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 869
old hand
|
|
old hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 869 |
Thanks for that input, it is much appreciated..
How weird is it that i get excited about $3-4 a day earned via Google.. way less than what I earn in a day at my job??
Weird..
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
Lucky you, I'm lucky to get a dollar a day with google :/
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1 |
And here I got mad when last month I averaged only $17/day when in December I averaged $27/day.  ...but not from my forums, that's only $1/day if I'm lucky (those cheapskates! lol)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1 |
$27 a day - wow - what from???
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
haha, need a fulltime webdeveloper? 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1 |
I keep offering you work  Which if we make it to Portland we will discuss 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1 |
$27 a day - wow - what from??? From all the in-your-face Google Ads on www.Scarface1983.com and www.TheGodfatherTrilogy.com mostly... lol One month I made over a grand just from those ads  that's why I get mad when it's "only" like $500-something. (Well, minus taxes  ) Kinda funny, cuz I'm like the first person to IGNORE such ads, but I'm glad everyone else clicks on them. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1 |
well done 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
I keep offering you work  you do? haha, need a fulltime webdeveloper?  again lol
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057 |
Lucky you, I'm lucky to get a dollar a day with google :/ ck chingggg + 10cents just clicked on one for you lol
BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1 People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
|
|
|
|
1 members (Havenofsobriety),
156
guests, and
140
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|