|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1 |
Here's hoping you have a long life.......
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
400K!! Wow that would be a lot of posting... I can do it... I'm planning on being around for the long term. ditto... I home so. I purchased the lifetime UBB license.  ditto... lol
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684
Addict
|
|
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684
Addict
|
|
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684 |
It's all about me. Everything that you ever wanted to know plus stuff you don't want to know.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1 |
will take a look 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684
Addict
|
|
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684 |
Hehe. Not quite.  The software is paid for and I might as well find some use for it. In fact, If I had a good reason to, I'd try out vB just to see what the big deal with them is.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
It's all about me. Everything that you ever wanted to know plus stuff you don't want to know. you famous or something? lol and i agree, you're a traitor, now give me the vB & Fus licenses! lol
Last edited by Gizmo; 02/02/2007 9:10 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684
Addict
|
|
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684 |
I haven't purchased the vB yet. Probably won't ever have a good reason to. Now what would you do with those other licenses if you got them? Inquiring minds want to know. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
same thing i do with my ubb licenses 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684
Addict
|
|
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684 |
Collect them? I'm doing that until I decide which domain to hook up to an extra license.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
I use them actually; I have several ideas for communities that i've been playing with, but havne't had the time to roll some of them out yet :/
|
|
|
|
1 members (Havenofsobriety),
176
guests, and
163
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|