|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 583
old hand
|
|
old hand
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 583 |
Not shure where is the best place is to post this, but I just upgraded to 7.1B5 and noticed that the "online" icons seem to be working for everyone else, but me. When I'm online on my own site I see "offline" for myself. Am I doing something wrong or have something set wrong?
Basil
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1 |
are you set to not show your online status?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1 |
Yeah, if you're "invisible" it'll show as "offline"... I may just change that wording when the time comes, since people aren't necessarily "offline" 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 583
old hand
|
|
old hand
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 583 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1 |
LOL no worries 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
lol jgeoff, if you change the wording for invisible, you'll have onehell of a lot of seemingly invis users!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 583
old hand
|
|
old hand
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 583 |
LOL, I agree! The wording is fine, I just need to pull the head out of the fourth-point-of-contact (a skydiving term)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1 |
lol jgeoff, if you change the wording for invisible, you'll have onehell of a lot of seemingly invis users! Maybe I'll change "Offline" to "NOYFB" 
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
171
guests, and
128
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
|
|