Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 21
W
stranger
stranger
W Offline
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 21
How do I find out if the emailer finished sending an email to all members, or where it stopped if it stopped prematurely?

I believe it was on page 72 or so of 126 or so pages of member names when I somehow got logged out of the Control Panel. I was having it send individually.

Thanks. I'm on version 6.5.4, here: http://consciousevolution.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
You should be able to find out by running the following SQL command:

select M_Loop from w3t_Mailer

That should tell you what loop (page) it last ran.

Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 21
W
stranger
stranger
W Offline
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 21
OK, great!


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)