Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 60
W
journeyman
journeyman
W Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 60
Just wondering if it is possible to leave the Title area of a section of forums visible when you block access to guests? I want to be able to leave the title so everyone, including guests, can see what that area contains but I don't actually want non-members to access the sub-forums.

In essence I hope to entice the non-members that there is valuable areas that they can access by becoming members and I think I need to be able to leave the title area visible to do that.

Any ideas?
Winter

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Not is the stock version - however there is a mod released by Josh at ubbdev - https://www.ubbdev.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/312505/page/1#Post312505

Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 60
W
journeyman
journeyman
W Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 60
Yes, that is exactly what I need! Thanks! (Proving once again that I never have an original thought...someone always beats me to it!)
winter

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
no worries smile


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Rick Gardner), 283 guests, and 175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)