Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 98
Likes: 1
G
Journeyman
Journeyman
G Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 98
Likes: 1
What would be causing this issue with the post date? Is it user defined or issue with Firefox? I can't repeat issue with any browser I have and read a little in another post someone was having a similar issue.
Attachments
366-256-firstgen.jpg


I am a Superstar! Testing signature here
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Try updating the date in your profile


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659
Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659
Likes: 1

That's an odd date/time display. If catalina is the only one experiencing this, then she can try changing her date/time display in her preferences. It looks okay when I visit.

PS - Your profile link of firstgenerationfirebird.org seems invalid...



GangsterBB.NET (Ver. 7.6.1.1)
PHP Version 8.1.34 / MySQL 5.7.23-23 / Apache 2.4.67
2007 Content Rulez Contest - Hon Mention
UBB.classic 6.7.2 - RIP
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 98
Likes: 1
G
Journeyman
Journeyman
G Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 98
Likes: 1
Yes, that fixed it. Wonder what she did to get it that way.

Profile Link?


I am a Superstar! Testing signature here
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Originally Posted by Geoff
Yes, that fixed it. Wonder what she did to get it that way.

Profile Link?


he means the url in your profile here - it is going to a site displaying ads.

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 98
Likes: 1
G
Journeyman
Journeyman
G Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 98
Likes: 1
Thanks. Never thought to look here.


I am a Superstar! Testing signature here
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
LOL no worries smile


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 206 guests, and 158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)