Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#178304 02/12/2007 7:29 PM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 93
2
journeyman
journeyman
2 Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 93
If I install my version 7 in the same directory as my 6.5 was in, do I need the re-direct scripts?

Thanks.

Rick


Rick
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I'd think so, since threads doesn't use some of the php files; not to mention the queries are differant.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #178316 02/12/2007 11:52 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Yep, you'll definitely want to use them as the old showflat/showthreaded/postlist scripts are no longer used.

Rick #178386 02/13/2007 4:29 PM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 93
2
journeyman
journeyman
2 Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 93
Thanks.

Fixed it.

Rick


Rick

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)