Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#178831 02/20/2007 3:40 PM
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 16
P
stranger
stranger
P Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 16
I rember reading somewhere in here about making the forum a fixed width, but I can't seem to find the thread anywhere now.

I'm building a custom header and navigation bar to appear above the forums and would like the body to line up with that on every page no matter what the size of the window. Any suggestions on how/what code to use to do this?

I assume this would be built into the php???

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
G
veteran
veteran
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
in the control panel under display options-->primary tab--> general options its at the bottom

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659
Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659
Likes: 1

I would start here:

Control Panel » Display Options » Primary » General Options » Table Width:

(Glider just beat me to it! wink )

Last edited by jgeoff; 02/20/2007 3:48 PM.

GangsterBB.NET (Ver. 7.6.1.1)
PHP Version 8.1.34 / MySQL 5.7.23-23 / Apache 2.4.67
2007 Content Rulez Contest - Hon Mention
UBB.classic 6.7.2 - RIP
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I have trained glider well, wait until he pulls out the noodle!


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
G
veteran
veteran
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
Ahhh grasshopper, father has taught you well whistle

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
:whacks glider with a chopstick: bad, bad bad bad! :x


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
G
veteran
veteran
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
thank you sir may I have another, roflmao

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Good baby ninja, good... :x


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 563 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)