Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#178908 02/20/2007 11:04 PM
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 48
E
journeyman
journeyman
E Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 48
How do I make this so the site displays the same in Safari as it does in Firefox and IE...

In Firefox the site looks like this Firefox Style

Yet in Safari it looks like this: Safari Style

the Ubbthread style originally installed which was used as a template looks the same in both? is there a line I added or missed that would be reasonably easy to spot? or fix?

And part two... Avatars.

In my Avatar folder from UBB Classic I had "X" amount of avatars, none of which appear in Threads. In order to add avatars I have to do it one at a time from the control panel. Is there some way to add them to the avatar list without having to do it one at a time ?

thanks,

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
It looks like they're not even using the same style... that's crazy...

As for #2, no, there is no mass add for avitars, graemelins, etc available


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 48
E
journeyman
journeyman
E Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 48
Thanks,

So as far as the Styles no impact, in idea on what would be the issue?

the avatars, well that is kind of stinks, you would think that would be easy, Classic had it if I remember right.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
well, in classic, if they existed in the avitars directory they where avitars


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
avatars you can mass add I think along with moods etc., it is just graemlins or smilies that you can't - just ftp the others up.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
Originally Posted by Ian
avatars you can mass add I think along with moods etc., it is just graemlins or smilies that you can't - just ftp the others up.
ahh, thanks for the clarification Ian; I haven't even bothered to check on them since I don't really use them.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Selling a Forum?
by ECNet - 10/10/2026 10:54 AM
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 469 guests, and 123 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)