Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#178968 02/21/2007 2:15 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346
J
enthusiast
enthusiast
J Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346
I need a php driven form for site visitors to use to contact me. The cgi/perl formmail way is too much headache with spam bots etc. Has anyone made or found a way to have an email form that requires the sender to enter a random code before it sends to validate it?

Last edited by J.C.; 02/21/2007 2:15 PM.

--
Website Development and Management
www.jcswebdev.com
J.C. #178975 02/21/2007 4:39 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
G
veteran
veteran
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
I use this one, it has captcha in it http://www.tectite.com/

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #179042 02/22/2007 6:55 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Nice idea Gizmo - would be a nice mod wink

Ian #179108 02/22/2007 1:04 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346
J
enthusiast
enthusiast
J Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346
Hmmm kewl.. thankie guys smile

Last edited by J.C.; 02/22/2007 1:16 PM.

--
Website Development and Management
www.jcswebdev.com
J.C. #179110 02/22/2007 1:07 PM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Hey JC smile


- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346
J
enthusiast
enthusiast
J Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346
Hey AA!


--
Website Development and Management
www.jcswebdev.com
J.C. #179122 02/22/2007 1:26 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Hey Jude.....

Ian #179143 02/22/2007 3:17 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346
J
enthusiast
enthusiast
J Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 346
"Off all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.."



--
Website Development and Management
www.jcswebdev.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)