Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#179053 02/22/2007 10:07 AM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3
N
stranger
stranger
N Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3
Forgive me if this was posted, I did a search and didn't see it.

Is there any way to add Graemlins?

When I try, I get this message:
We could not move the Graemlin into the /images/graemlins/default directory. Please fix the permissions on this directory and try again.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 956
Old Hand
Old Hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 956
then do it what you been told to do smile Your greamlin directory on your server dont have the propper permissions. Try chmod 666 or 777 to this directory and then try to upload your greamlins again.


my board: http://www.dragonclan-forum.de
my hobby: http://www.biker-reise.de
Ich kann bei Fragen zu UBBthreads in Deutsch weiterhelfen oder es zumindest versuchen
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
You probable want to have 777 on the directory and 666 on all files so that you can delete graemlins as required.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 270 guests, and 100 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)